Paradox

3:00 AM

Paradox
(From "Journey into the Unknown" Second Collection)

Should I still hope?
Should I still believe?
Should I continue to live?
A life I cannot scope

It’s so obvious
It’s just right there
Why can’t you see it?
Why can’t you feel it?

The fog you make
The bridge you break
You tell me to come
But you always go

What do you want to show?
What do you want to know?
The things go the way
It shouldn’t be
It shouldn’t be

I’m telling you the truth
The truth is the lie between us
Blinded me and now brought me
To a point of reality

I shouldn’t be here
You shouldn’t be here with me
There must be someone else
You must have mistaken me

It’s hard and difficult
To convince myself to believe
It tells me to go

But you want to me to stay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Creative License