The 6th feet

2:53 AM

The 6th feet
(From "Journey into the Unknown" First Collection)

Just when you thought
That everything would go the way you wanted them to be
You’ll just be surprised
That every instinct you had was just a fantasy
And that everything you believed
Would change if you keep on fighting
You’ll feel the scariest sensation no one ever dreams to feel

It’s a nightmare that you cannot escape
It’s nearly real that you want it to stop
It’s the most miserable event for anyone
It’s the most feared by everyone
Even you cannot sleep once it gets to you
It’s driving you six feet down

I know I made mistakes
I realize what I’ve done but the world just cannot flow
I tried to cleanse my hands
But they still pour blood into my hands
How could they make me unforgiving?

Sometimes I wish that the nightmare would be a reality

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Creative License