Sunset

2:55 AM

Sunset
(From "Journey into the Unknown" First Collection)

It’s four in the afternoon
And I’m waiting for the moon
I don’t know why I’m doing this
Is it because of you that I miss?
I sit on the floor
Waiting that there might be more
Thing that I want to see
Before my last hour comes to me
I stay in front of the church
Wishing I could find something to search
And what did I see
I see you so happy
Now I know why I’m like this
All I need to see you for the last time

So every time, I’m ready to go
I’ll be leaving, never letting you know
Twelve hours had passed
And nothing seemed to last
Everything slowly fades away
As I forget another day
I wish you knew my regret
A time I cannot forget
I always dreamt of being with you
And now, never can be true
Now I pray for a chance
To do with you a last dance
For I cannot continue without you

If my prayer will not be heard

Even just a smile will do

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Creative License