Message on the sand
2:55 AM
Message
on the sand
(From
"Journey into the Unknown" First Collection)
I know
it’s hard to tell what’s inside of our hearts
And I
know it’s hard to do something
That we
don’t really do
But just
for once, do something for a change
And it
won’t cost a thing from you
Let a
child know where he is now
Let a
child know where he is supposed to go
Let a
child reach for his dreams
Let us
bring their minds into peace
Get them
out of the misty road
Where
they can see no bloodshed
Carry
them on your shoulders
To a
place where they will be safe
I
believe that we can do it once and for all
And I
believe that we can make a great change
All we
need is a big hand to bear the liability
That we
should have done a long time ago

0 comments