The rain

2:56 AM

The rain
(From "Journey into the Unknown" First Collection)

The rain pours as lonely as my heart
The wind blows and I feel sa(i)d
The sentiment by a misleading façade
I know you got to leave
And I have to let go
My heart still wants to give
The love I want to show
But the scars slowly go deeper
And the wounds become worse
But when the voice of desire becomes louder
Everything mind will be yours
And as the raindrop fall over my head
I’ll conquer everything for you

I’ll let the cold air stream be my shed
Even though it slowly eradicated me, it’s true
The window pane tells me you’re alright
And the weight of the drop tells me you’re okay
I know, I’ll get it over through the night
And feel fine, by the day
The storm may come anytime
And destroy all the dreams I’ve had
I’ll be always be here all the time

Feeling good, feeling glad

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Creative License